Kitchen Scrubber Brush - 100% Natural Coconut Fibre
The ECOMAX Kitchen Scrubber Brush is 100% natural and sustainable - a great all rounder and the perfect alternative to nylon scourers. It won't scratch surfaces, is dishwasher safe and won't harbour bacteria. It'll work wonders on dishes, non-stick pans, cast iron, enamelware and delicate surfaces like natural bench tops, and is great for hard-to-reach places like graters, mesh strainers and Thermomix too. Don’t think this scourer is just for your kitchen, its cleaning power will also work wonders in your bathroom, backyard, BBQ, boat or shed. Easy to clean and ethically handmade in Sri Lanka, the scrubber won't become smelly or mouldy with use. When it is time to say goodbye to your Kitchen Scrubber Brush, simply add it to your compost bin for a hassle-free disposal. The wire inside this kitchen scrubber brush won't need to be removed; as the coconut fibres decay, microorganisms will break them down, leaving behind an easily recyclable wire.
- Plastic Free - Zero Microplastics
- Fair Trade Ethically Handmade - Supporting Women Producers In Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified - No Hidden Animal Products
- Biodegradable - Compost To Breakdown Naturally
- 100% Natural - Made From The Outer Husk Of Mature Coconuts, A By-Product Of The Coconut Industry
- Long-lasting - Coconut Fibre Keeps Its Shape, Strength And Scrub-ability
- Naturally Antibacterial - Always Smells Fresh And Mould Free
- Non-Greasy – Fats And Oils Don’t Congeal On The Brush, They Simply Wash Off
- Non-Abrasive - Will Not Scratch Surfaces
- Galvanised Wire - So Your Brush Will Never Rust
- Easy Care - Rinse And Place In Your Dish Rack To Dry
- Dishwasher Safe - Heat Resistant And Easy To Clean
Dimensions: Length: 10.5cm Width: 7cm Depth: 3.5cm
Please note that as these are a handmade product there mat be slight variation in sizing and appearance.