Small Bottle Brush - 100% Natural Coconut Fibre
Eco-friendly and sustainable, the ECOMAX Small Bottle Brush is perfect for cleaning narrow spouts on appliances, small specimen vases, narrow champagne flutes, spice jars and smaller bottles and containers, any items to small to get your fingers into. With a flexible design to get in those hard-to-reach corners that our hands just can't go, it's ethically handmade from 100% natural fibres and won't become smelly or mouldy with use. Chemical free and safe for even the youngest family members. When it is time to say goodbye to your bottle brush, simply add it to your compost bin for a hassle-free disposal. The wire inside this bottle brush won't need to be removed; as the coconut fibres decay, microorganisms will break them down, leaving behind an easily recyclable wire.
- Plastic Free - Zero Microplastics
- Fair Trade Ethically Handmade - Supporting Women Producers In Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified - No Hidden Animal Products
- Biodegradable - Compost To Breakdown Naturally
- 100% Natural - Made From The Outer Husk Of Mature Coconuts, A By-Product Of The Coconut Industry
- Long-lasting - Coconut Fibre Keeps Its Shape, Strength And Scrub-ability
- Naturally Antibacterial - Always Smells Fresh And Mould Free
- Non-Greasy – Fats And Oils Don’t Congeal On The Brush, They Simply Wash Off
- Non-Abrasive - Will Not Scratch Surfaces
- Galvanised Wire - So Your Brush Will Never Rust
- Easy Care - Rinse And Place In Your Dish Rack To Dry
- Dishwasher Safe - Heat Resistant And Easy To Clean
Dimensions: Length: 19cm (Brush Head Length: 6.5cm) Width: 2.5cm
Please note that as these are a handmade product there mat be slight variation in sizing and appearance.