A Super Useful Puzzle for helping children to become familiar with the alphabet, and with the role of letters in the formation of words. A tracing stick is provided to help build the fine motor skills, practice pen holding and the correct way to write each letter. A great preschool puzzle to prepare a little one on the movements of writing and build their muscles ready for writing for extended periods of time. Its use is enhanced by its companion the abc Lowercase Puzzle.
Ideas For Enhancing Play + Learning:
- Ask your child to select the letter that their name starts with. Repeat this with other family members and pets.
- While placing letters in their correct position on the board, it could be useful for your child to learn the sound of the letter and to have your child think of other words that begin with this same sound.
- First simple naming words can be formed with the accompanying use of the abc Lowercase Puzzle. Children can begin to recognise the difference between upper and lowercase letters.
- Trace and practice the movement of writing letters.
- 26 Piece Timber Puzzle
- Includes Timber Tracing Stick
- Suitable For Ages 18 Months +
- Puzzle Size 28.2cm L x 2cm H x 28.2cm W