Exercise your mind and excite your eyes or share the love, these stunning 1000 piece puzzles feature an original artwork Budgabulla by Indigenous Australian artist Emma Hollingsworth. The packaging these puzzles arrive in is absolutely beautiful each puzzle comes in a magnetic close box that includes a fabric drawstring pouch to keep your puzzle pieces safe. The inside of the box features a stunning image of your puzzles featured artwork and the fabric lid stoppers keep the boxes lid open so you can sneak a peak at your puzzles fabulous artwork whenever you need. Needless to say these 1000 piece puzzles make amazing gifts!
About the Artist
Mulganai, aka Emma Hollingsworth is a Kaanju, Kuku Ya’u, Girramay woman, who grew up in tropical far north Queensland. Emma now works out of her home studio in Meanjin, her work is a reflection of her heritage and her culture. She uses vibrant colours and designs to pay homage to her youthfulness blending with her ancient culture. Her work tells her own story of a young Indigenous woman growing up and paving a path in a modern world and all of the trials and tribulations that go in hand with that.
- 1000 Piece Puzzle
- Beautifully Packaged In A Magnetic Close Box
- Includes A Fabric Drawstring Pouch To Keep Your Puzzle Pieces Safe
- 70 x 50cm Finished Size Of Puzzle
- Featuring Original Artwork Budgabulla By Australian Artist Mulganai, aka Emma Hollingsworth
- Excellent For Brain Training
- Proudly Australian Owned And Run Business